Graduate/Junior Software Engineer (Physics/Maths/Computer Science)
Recent graduate or have commercial experience at a non-senior level? If you’re good at thinking outside of the box and are keen on constantly broadening your knowledge then this is the ideal role for you!
Company that develops software for scientific laboratory instrumentation and automation using C# (.NET), is currently looking for a Graduate/Junior Software Engineer to work as a part of their dynamic team. If you have experience with C++, C# or are willing to quickly pick up either language then don’t hesitate in applying.
Rather than searching for the perfect skill-set, the company looks for candidates to have the right mind-set as you’ll be introduced to a great training scheme where experienced team members mentor and guide new employees.
- Excellent transport links
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- A great pension plan
- Employee share scheme
- Profit share and relocation packages,
- Discounted local swimming, squash and gym memberships
Also, as a way to stay social/take the stress away from work, the company has social cricket, football and croquet teams to participate in!
Graduate/Junior Software Engineer skills required:
- A 2:1 or 1st Class Degree in Computer science or a similar subject
- Experience with Windows application programming
- Experience with C#/C++
- Experience with team based software development in projects or through commercial experience
- Be able to demonstrate OO design and programming skills
- Embedded software experience
- GUI and design & implementation experience
- Database programming - Oracle/MySQL
- Source control systems
Position: Graduate/Junior Software Engineer
Key Skills: C#/C++, Windows
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com