£20,000 - £30,000, Petersfield
Your new company
An employee profit share technology company is expanding and looking for an enthusiastic and engaging graduate/junior software development engineer to join their great team. You will be working in a friendly and pleasant environment, for a company that recognises that looking after its employees is the most important thing they can do.
Your new role
- Reporting directly to the project lead you will use, improve and expand your knowledge and skills by contributing to development across the full product life-cycle.
- You will have full support and guidance of experienced engineers, whilst using your own initiative and self-motivation to work independently.
- You will be a team player and share your knowledge with others.
- You will be integrating third party functionality into the companies products and also integrate FrameFormer software into third party products.
- Further develop product functionality and performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good first degree in a relevant engineering subject (Computer Science, Electronics, Maths , Physics or equivalent).
- Experience of professional C/C++/Python/Bash software development
- Competence in the use of debugging and analytic tools
- Competence in the use of revision control software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven team working ability
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary for an entry/junior developer role
- 6% Pension contribution
- 28 days holiday
- Annual bonus (dependant)
- Opportunity for company shares
- Friendly relaxed environment
- Social events
- Good career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on .
- Computer Science
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Graduate Job
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job