Salary: £22,000 (£30K OTE)
Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in project management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K
- Fun new office in the heart of Manchester
- Full bespoke training
- A meritocratic environment geared towards your progression
- Company holidays that reward success
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in an inclusive atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- International travel
As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run a mini-business within the business, managing budgets, change and controlling risk. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture!
- Educated to degree level
- A positive outlook and a track record of success
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'