Salary: Basic salary of £23,000 with additional uncapped Y1 OTE
Sector: IT – Software
Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2B management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run a mini-business within the business, managing budgets, change and controlling risk. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture!
What you get:
- Highly competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Additional uncapped OTE starting in Year 1
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extensive training and support including a 2 week induction program
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a number of social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free yoga classes
- Free professional massages
- Cash health plan
- Pension contributions
- Flexi Friday’s
- A position within a rapidly expanding and highly reputable technology company
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards target / KPI set
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'