Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in engineering project management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run engineering projects within the business, managing change and controlling risk. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator.
You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel within an exciting, social working culture!
Benefits/What you get:
- Competitive salary of £32,250
- The opportunity to work with all of the latest technology (e.g. Oracle, Cisco, SQL Server)
- Regular company-wide team building events (e.g. curry nights, Windsor Races etc.)
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Annual Christmas party hosted at a variety of four and five star country hotels
- Social events/nights out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard in a STEM discipline (e.g. Science, Engineering, Technology, Maths)
- Alma mater of a top-tier University
- A full UK driving licence
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)