Salary: £35,000 + annual bonus
Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2B management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
You will receive:
- A basic salary of £29,000, rising to £35K after 6 months + annual bonus!
- An unrivalled training structure
- Fantastic scope for progression
- International travel!
- Mobile phone AND laptop
- Healthcare and Pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Modern office space with an outgoing atmosphere
- Regular socials/nights out
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
As a Graduate Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively manage change and control risk. The successful graduate will be organised and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture!
- Educated to degree level to a 2.1 standard
- A positive outlook and a track record of success
- A degree from a STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering or Maths) related field
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job