Graduate Electronics Engineer (LabVIEW)
Job Role: Graduate Electronics Engineer (LabVIEW)
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000
Job Type: Graduate/Junior
An opportunity has opened for a Graduate Electronics Engineer to join a science-based technology company. As a Graduate Electronic Engineer, you will be responsible for various tasks, with a huge emphasis on System Software Development, using LabVIEW.
- Bachelor’s in Electronics (2.1 classification or above)
- Experience of working with LabVIEW.
- Strong Electronics/Electrical knowledge.
- MSc/Meng or similar is desirable.
- Coding in LabVIEW
- Helping the design team from manufacture to production
- Helping the senior engineers with whatever
If you believe you are right for the role above, then please apply with the latest copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job