With over 15 years’ experience in reducing the operating costs of leading organisations in both the public and private sectors, Smith Bellerby are recognised as the leading cost management consultancy in the UK.
Our team of utility specialists offer a diverse portfolio of bespoke cost reduction services to clients across all industries and sectors. Our unique partnership approach and proven cost reduction process is at the heart of everything we do.
We have built our business upon a reputation for outstanding customer service, saving clients in excess of £7 million and still counting.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate/Junior Account Manager to join our team based in Newport, Shropshire.
A Graduate/Junior Account Manager involves supporting the Account Managers responsible for the management of and service delivery to client accounts within Smith Bellerby as directed. This requires maintaining the company's existing relationship with clients in order that they will continue to use Smith Bellerby for business.
The above role also involves maintaining strong relationships with our client's utility suppliers and service providers.
- Providing administrative support to Account Managers
- Processing and validating individual and batch invoices for clients
- Liaising with suppliers to maintain relationships and resolve issues
- Assisting Account Managers with Change of Tenancies, Siteworks, etc.
- Obtaining accurate meter readings from clients on non-automated metering and facilitating meter reads onto the respective utility suppliers involved
- Setting up and maintaining administrative records and agreements on internal databases
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from Account Managers or clients
Other duties may include updating social media and website content, attending energy networking events and industry exhibitions in order to generate new business
- Numerate and literate with competent IT skills (working knowledge of Office 365)
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Outstanding telephone manner
- £19,000 to £20,000 pa
- Full product training provided
- Opportunities for internal progression
Some travelling to client meetings within the UK may be required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'