We are currently working with one of the most renowned IT companies in Central London. This company is reputable and award winning, not only for the top tier service they provide their clients but also their extremely sociable, friendly, and professional working environment. You will be working in an environment where hard work is rewarded and team building is imperative as they are an incredibly social and forward thinking company! Client retention is high and a significant percentage of new business comes from client referrals.
As well as supporting their client's systems on a day-to-day basis, this company designs, delivers and maintains infrastructure projects including installation and upgrades of systems as well as managing complex office moves.
Job Summary | Graduate* Junior Account Manager- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The Account Manager is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to the current customer base of the company. This position must farm active customers to up-sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of their business and technology needs.
- Work with active customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands
- Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account
- Receive requests for service and products details from customers and provide timely responses
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the company's service offerings and keeping abreast with technical advances
- Manage the complexity of Managed IT services proposals, contracts, lease agreements, and service level agreements
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Weekly and monthly sales results)
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in ConnectWise and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service
- Conduct face to face Quarterly review meeting with all customers
- Create budget plans and Brightguage reports for clients
- Qualify new business sales calls and update Hubspot with details
- Set up new business sales meetings for the managing director
- May require to do Ad-hoc sales administration, for senior account managers
- Create and update sales templates in Quosal
KPIs - The success of the job holder will be assessed against the following
- First three months, will be put on a probation & training plan, where targets and expectations will be given
- Weekly point system (based on the number of customer calls, meetings, opportunities generated)
- Gross Margin target per month
- Ability to build and develop business relationships with customers
- Ability to learn and retain information quickly
- Well organized and able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work to own targets
- Well presented
- Good sense of humor
JOB TITLE: Graduate* Junior Account Manager
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: IT Company
HOURS: 09:00am - 17:30pm
SALARY: £24,000 basic (£30,000- £35,000 OTE)
LOCATION: Chancery Lane
CULTURE: Professional, upbeat and social with a friendly feel
BENEFITS: Friendly upbeat team! Progression! Holiday allowance, pension contribution, flexible benefits, large opportunities to gain skills within a growing successful professional environment!
WOW FACTOR: Interesting and varied role with opportunities for progression and ability to learn new skills!!
*Graduate or equivalent
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job