Salary: £30,000 (£60K OTE)
Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Their unique software, including the world’s first integrated solution for social marketing, enables thousands of companies worldwide to streamline their marketing processes. They not only deliver unique software, but also a unique graduate package to their employees -
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Y1 OTE of £60k
- A week’s boot camp in the US and further training in Dublin
- Fantastic Covent Garden location in the heart of London
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming culture
- Excellent scope for personal and professional development with a global, marketing-tech enterprise
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
As part of their continued, aggressive global expansion, Marketo are now looking for ambitious bilingual graduates to perform the role of a Junior Account Executive. As an integral component of the commercial team, you’ll develop a comprehensive knowledge of Marketo and the markets it operates within. You’ll begin by prospecting potential customers from a defined base of accounts, managing your own territory and working in tandem with the Enterprise Account Executives.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity over time to develop into an Account Executive and then Enterprise Account Executive.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of Marketo, its competitors and business landscape
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts, managing your own territory
- Perform regular client outreach using your language skills – researching, contacting and developing business relationships from a defined base of accounts
- Present product demonstrations using web tools to existing and potential customers
- Attend customer meetings
- Liaise closely with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Educated to degree level
- Adaptability and initiative
- Energy and passion is a must!
- Strong working ethic and enthusiasm
- Ambitious and driven
- Possess integrity, as well as exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)