A vibrant and dynamic company who develop leading solutions for large organisations across the globe are recruiting for a GraduateJava Developer to join their team.
This GraduateJava Developer role will see you working across 3 areas; API Development, UI development and quality assurance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team where you'll be encouraged to contribute towards the products that are helping to drive the business forward.
The role of GraduateJava Developer;
- Design technical solutions to functional requirements that scale massive and complex data sets
- Translate functional requirements and technical designs into API code
- Writing unit tests
- Writing technical documentation
The successful GraduateJava Developer will have the following;
- Java development experience
- Experience of API's and RESTful API's
- Experience working with databases (Both SQL and No-SQL)
The role of GraduateJava Developer is paying a salary circa £25,000 and comes with a range of benefits including; Private health care and 25 days' holiday.
To apply for the role of GraduateJava Developer, please forward your CV to or call Tom on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'