Graduate Italy Reservations Consultant, up to £18k plus comm, Devon
A great opportunity has arisen for a graduate committed to working in the travel industry to join this market leading travel operator as a Graduate Italy Reservations Consultant
This person will be focusing on bespoke luxury tours to Europe but must have good knowledge of Italy
You will be putting together luxury holidays (including pricing them from scratch), tailoring the holiday details to fit the client brief, ensuring all the elements are in place and delivering outstanding customer service.
This is an outstanding position for a graduate to get into the travel industry with full training offered to the right person
What are we looking for?
- Energetic and highly motivated people.
- You need to have drive and passion for travel plus an understanding of what luxury travel is.
- You will understand our client base and what we have to do to deliver exceptional and honest holidays to them.
- You will be also be driven by a desire to maximise margins and work to generously-remunerated financial targets.
- Previous luxury travel experience with a tour operator and proven track record in luxury sales is not essential. However, knowledge of our destinations and suppliers is an advantage as is a clear understanding of our clients (their background and purchasing habits).
- An ability to communicate with our clients is essential. Absolutely correct spoken and written English is required.
- You should also have a commercial aptitude and be very numerate.
- A competitiveness and eagerness to 'close the sale' is important as is a resilience and tenacity in the current competitive market place.
- You will have an ability to communicate with suppliers in different countries and knowledge of Italian is advantageous .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job