Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our software our Support team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
We are looking for driven individuals who would like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. Based within our Castleford office, this is a great opportunity for you to join a growing team that is heavily focussed on quality of service and personal development.
Reporting to the Support Manager you will be joining a fast-paced support department that is passionate about delivering excellent customer service, resolving customer issues, and involved in all aspects of technical and application support.
What you will be doing
This role is based within our Castleford Office and is a really exciting opportunity to join a busy support team and progress your career. You will deliver functional support around Advanced’s Health applications to Primary and Secondary care clients within Advanced.
- be responsible for handling incoming support calls, undertaking any relevant issue investigation ensuring all key information is accurately captured
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
- Perform and undertake all aspects of support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to ensure the successful resolution of issues, providing workarounds when appropriate
What you will be good at
- Effective problem solving skills
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team in a busy environment
- Experience with using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office suite
What we would like you to have
- Customer-facing experience in any environment (desirable, not necessary)
- A desire to learn new things
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With annual turnover in excess of £254m, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'