Salary: £20,000 (£22K OTE)
Synonymous with technology designed exclusively for homecare provision across the UK, our client has been operating at the leading edge of their field for more than a decade. They’re looking for ambitious STEM graduates to fulfil the role of a Graduate Support Consultant!
In this role you'll get:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Y1 OTE of £22K
- Full bespoke training
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Modern, attractive offices
The Graduate IT Support Consultant will deliver 1st line telephone support to clients. Meeting and ameliorating their concerns, the successful candidate will employ a consultative, customer centric approach. The successful candidate will engage and build relationships with external suppliers to ensure that customers are maximising the services that the company offers them.
You'll be given learning and development support to ensure you're equipped with skills of the highest calibre required for sucessful service delivery. There's excellent scope for progression for candidates showing hard work and a fantastic approach to their customers.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its service offering in order to best meet client needs
- Develop rapport and build relationships with external clients so as to ensure customers maximise the services offered by the company
- Efficiently resolve incoming support queries
- Ensure your line manager is fully aware of service issues
You'll be a university graduate in a STEM discipline who:
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Possesses exceptional communication skills
- Is self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job