Graduate IT Solutions Consultant
Location ?Based at Head Office in central Reading, 10 minutes’ walk from the station. The role will also require travel to customers premises as necessary
My client has an exciting opportunity for a graduate-level candidate to join a growing team supporting our blue-chip customer base across the UK and globally.
Working within a small dynamic team, the Graduate Solutions Consultant will:
- Play a key role in the pre-sales activity by working with the pre-sales team on configuring and demonstrating the Company’s products.
- Lead face-to-face and video conferencing training sessions with customers to ensure they understand and are getting the most from the product.
- Post sale, play a key role in configuring the system to align with the customer’s project delivery environment and optimise the value they can derive from the solution.
- Optimise the use of the product by working with very experienced programme and project delivery professionals to understand our customers business structures and challenges.
- Work with customers to understand any issues, progressing the problem from initial report, through analysis and characterisation, to final resolution.
- Develop material and methods to improve the service provided to our customers.
- Identify and own areas for improvement in the service we provide and where appropriate leading activities that draw on other members of the team to design and implement those changes. The role would particularly suit a candidate who is interested in working in a fun environment where you will have access across the company to all levels of the team and the opportunity to progress as we grow. Career development will be available via both structured courses/ training and interaction with experienced professionals across the business.
- Owning the configuration of customer instances of the product to ensure it best fits the customers’ requirements.
- Working with the Company’s products to fully understand all aspects of the functionality to a high degree.
- Work with Product Marketing and the development teams to represent customers’ requirements for enhancements and changes.
- Preparation of customer related material for training and new functionality.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2:1 degree in technical science/ engineering or a subject with significant mathematical content.
- Analytical/ numerical problem solving.
- Interest in technology.
- Presentation skills.
- Desire to learn business analysis and requirements capture in a programme and project delivery environment.
- Enjoy learning new technologies and applying them to business problems.
- Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
- Minimum degree grade 2:1
- Salary £18,000 - £24,000
- Contributory pension scheme; ?
- 30 days holiday per annum (Incl. Bank Hols); ?
- Annual bonus scheme; ?
- Travelling opportunities within UK and in Europe; ?
- An opportunity to work with a variety of FTSE 100 and global blue-chip ?companies; ?
- Eligible for next round of share option scheme. ?
- Business Analysis
- Product Marketing
- Project Delivery