The Team and Role
purpose of the Graduate IT Services Coordinator is to ensure that new, modified or retired
services are efficiently implemented and meet the expectations of our
customers’ and operational support teams, as documented in our service
agreements and service designs, respectively. Service Transition Management
provides the overall planning and control for service transitions and the
associated coordination of tasks, resources and acceptance into service.
of the Graduate IT Services Coordinator is to successfully manage the activities
required to implement or retire IT Services with our customers and ensure that
they are effectively transitioned to or from our Operational Support teams, in
accordance with our Service Transition policies and procedures.
- Manage service transition projects within agreed timeframe and
budget, to ensure the successful delivery of Advanced’s contractual
commitments to our customers.
- Ensure that services transitioned into production can be operated
in a way that is consistent with the service definition, service levels
and operational cost model.
- Work with Advanced’s technical teams and project managers to
implement new services to our customers, ensuring that acceptance criteria
are defined, agreed and met.
- Liaise with project, service management teams and key service
support staff to ensure that policies and processes are reviewed, refined
and accepted into service.
- Manage a portfolio service transition projects and ensure that
operational sign off is obtained and recorded.
- Ensure the introduction of new or modified services and retirement
of existing services are effectively communicated to all key stakeholders.
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders to
ensure transitions of new/changed services are effectively and efficiently
implemented, to a high standard.
- Manage the timely production of operational and management reports
for the Service Transition team.
- Support Advanced’s Service Transition and Project managers on large
scale transition and transformation projects.
- Review and where necessary support the development of processes
which underpin the effective delivery of services in a business as usual
We would like you to have:
- Well organised and proactive individual who is calm under pressure
and can communicate well at all levels (written and verbal);
- An individual who enjoys working in a challenging environment in
which they can develop both personally and professionally in line with
- Conscientious individual with exceptional attention to detail;
- Confident and articulate;
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally and
work to demanding deadlines and targets;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially
Microsoft Word and Excel;
ITIL Foundation qualified
and knowledge of BMC’s Remedy ITSM is advantageous
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of recruiter. Employing people with
potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We
look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual
personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We
want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300
employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions
for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care
organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee
discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers
(including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and
theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to %5 contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we’d like to hear from you.
If your application is successful you will initially be required to
take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR
team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our
in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'