Are you fed up of feeling lazy and doing nothing from dawn to dusk? Get out of your seat and activate your inner salesperson. Stop wasting time and become the next Jordan Belfort NOW!
Apply now and kick start your career in a qwerty and exciting sales position.
The Role: Graduate IT Sales Executive
Salary: £23k basic, £30k-£40k OTE (First Year)
Location: London - Central
- Competitive basic salary of £23k with potential of earning up to £40k through commission in the first year
- Will receive a work iPhone
- Work Laptop
- Team holidays for smashing targets (previous trips have included Ibiza, Paris and Lisbon)
- Brand new Central London offices overlooking the Thames
- Direct responsibility for contributing to the revenue and growth of the company
- Prepare research on potential clients
- Prepare presentations and materials for sales pitches
- Attend regular and new client meetings/networking events
- Judgement on potential client calls
- One of the top sales companies within the IT sector - selling software and hardware to high profile companies
- With IT sales being the fastest growing area within the Sales industry, the company is planning to expand
- 'Work hard, play hard' attitude
- Market leader within the IT Sales sector
- Financial motivation, you are responsible for your own financial success
- High work ethic and motivation to succeed
- Very competitive nature with strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationship
- Recent graduate
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jamie Griggs at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do sales recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'