you will be challenged every day to engage with SME’s, driving direct sales discussions, closing leads,
being a "Champion” for the SAAS products and services we deliver through our ecommerce platform.
You will need to be able to understand potential customers’ needs and pain points and explain how our
offering will answer these needs as the best solutions to grow their business.
Your success in this role will directly drive company revenue, new growth and is essential for our
continued position in the ecommerce market.
Full product, services and sales training will be provided to the successful candidate. Competitive
salary and performance based commission.
Long term there is opportunity for travel and career growth in a market leading European company!
• Follow up on marketing generated leads
• Execute proven sales tactics to generate opportunities for services and indirect teams
• Educate customers on the value of our solution and services.
• Be part of a small but energetic team
• Have a positive mindset and be eager to learn new skills
• Successfully complete inhouse training
• Manage accurate CRM reporting
• Demonstrate a willingness to perform and desire to achieve monthly targets
Skills & Personal attributes
• Have an understanding of SAAS and e-commerce
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Proven record of achieving and exceeding objectives and targets in a sales environment
• Self-motivated and positive attitude
• Have successfully worked in a telesales environment
• Strong computer, time management and organisational skills
• Be willing to work as part of a team
Nice to have:
• The ability to speak an additional language is desirable but not essential
• Completion of professional Sales training courses
•A Level or relevant telesales experience
•Direct face to face sales and / or telesales experience required
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job