Graduate IT Sales Consultant - Payment Process Software
- 11 days Graduate Sales Training is offered within the first six months if you're chosen as a Graduate Sales Trainee within this growing software company
- Graduate Talent required for immediate start
- 2 Graduates required to join this leading Fintech business
The Role: Based in a busy head office location you will spend significant time learning the benefits of the software as well as the market place. Along with structured graduate sales training you will work with the Sales Director to become an integral part of the business development team. Developing new business with senior managers of investment banks, brokers and hedge funds you will need to comfortable communicating at board level and be resilient enough to handle new business prospecting.
The Company: Established in 2009 this company has seen significant growth despite challenging economic conditions. Graduate sales professionals that are ambitious polished and money motivated are invited to apply. The company has an inclusive culture where the CEO will know your name and be involved in your development. They have a "rewards culture"
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Prospecting for new business
- Dealing with major financial institutions
- Assisting with sales meetings
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate calibre
- Polished and professional
- Target focused and competitive
- Money motivated
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £23,000 Basic
- £10,000 Bonus
- Share options
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"