Graduate IT Consultant - Pegasystems Certified Software Architect - Manchester
Are you immediately available, looking to kick start your career in IT? Do you want to work for one of the top graduate employers in the UK? Is training and development important to you?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 250. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
QA Consulting put people at the heart of what we do and this is why we have an award winning graduate programme. We provide candidates with world class training in niche technologies. Once you have finished your training (up to 12 weeks) you will be placed with one of the largest telecommunications companies in the UK.
We currently have opportunities for Graduates to join the Pega technology stream. Pega, a world leading Software Company in Customer Relationship Management and Business Process Management, was recently awarded a top 5 position for their CRM systems.
Graduate training will include;
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Modelling
- Object Oriented Programming and concepts
- Continuous Integration
- Software Architectural Essentials
- PRPC 7
- Training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
- The training is free, as is the accommodation.
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary.
- Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
- Competitive salary of £23,500 post training
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Regular team socials, even when you are on client sites.
- 2:2 in any STEM related degree or a 2.1 in any other degree and a passion to start your career in technology
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for technology
- Exposure to JAVA is desirable
Please submit your Cv for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job