Graduate IT Consultant - Junior Test Analyst - Manchester
Are you immediately available, looking to kick start your career in IT? Do you want to work for one of the UKs most highly recognised brands in the UK? Is training and development important to you?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 250. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
QA Consulting put people at the heart of what we do and this is why we have an award winning graduate programme. We provide candidates with world class training in niche technologies. Once you have finished your training (up to 8 weeks) you will be placed with one of the largest Quad Play (Telephone, Broadband, Mobile, TV) companies in the UK and immediately become a permanent member of their team.
The role sits within our customers technology delivery function and is critical to ensuring the quality of code created within the organisation. The role engages with internal and external customers to facilitate testing of small projects to large programmes.
When you have finished training you will be able to:
- Review requirements and prepare test specifications for projects
- Execute test specifications and conduct testing tasks
- Formally record test evidence and archive test results
- Recognise and record faults with appropriate diagnostic information
- Maintain a regression test suite
- Gain familiarity across a range of test tools and technologies
- Gain knowledge and experience of testing and customer business processes
- Work within the Quality Assurance and Test function to ensure testing follows best practice and aligns with the agreed QA Strategy
- Contribute to the test risk and issue log and help drive continuous improvement
- Training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCity UK.
- The training is free, as is the accommodation.
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary.
- Candidates benefit from industry recognised certifications (where applicable)
- Competitive salary of £25,000 up successfully joining our customer
- Highly competitive benefits package up successfully joining our customer
- 2:2 in any STEM related degree or a 2.1 in any other degree and a passion to start your career in technology
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for technology
Please submit your Cv for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job