Salary: £30k (up to £36k OTE)
Sector: Financial services
Our client provides professionals in the financial services sector with insight and intelligence to understand the value of their investments. With seven offices across three continents and an impressive roster of clients, the Graduate Investment Analyst role is an unparalleled opportunity for a highly ambitious graduate to get front line experience in the financial services sector.
The business are hoping to expand their reach in key strategic markets with the addition of German speaking graduates.
Graduate Investment Analyst – the role:
- Basic salary £30,000
- Up to £36,000 OTE
- Nights out and company socials
- Bonus and incentive scheme
In addition to industry and company product specific training, you’ll also get market leading training and development in things like communication and negotiation skills as well as client service and account management. This is a unique opportunity to build a broad understanding of financial services as a whole in a lucrative starting role based in Central London.
Working as part of the Connections team, you’ll be:
- Identifying client knowledge gaps by conducting broad research on industry and prospects
- Working alongside project team from initial contact right through to delivery
- Engage with individual firms in order to establish business need
- Booking 1-to-1 consultations or meetings where necessary
- Managing client relationships and finding ways to add value and build trust
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent to business proficency in German
- Tenacity and drive
- Understanding of and/or passion for financial services
- Ability to work under pressure
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job