We have a fantastic opportunity for a capable, well-motivated and personable graduate who is seeking a paid internship to work within Prince of Wales Drive, which is an Extra Care service for older people in Battersea. You will need to be resourceful and able to work independently, as well as work positively alongside others.
This fantastic role will be based in Battersea, very close to public transport links.
Hours: 22.5 to 37.5 per week (3 month opportunity)
The Role: To provide support to the Registered Manager by working closely with our Personnel Department to set up client files in line with CQC, data protection and confidentiality requirements. In addition you will offer assistance and support with local recruitment processes for staff and volunteers.
You will need to have a degree qualification and demonstrate good administrative, planning, organisational, filing, writing and planning skills. A warm, enthusiastic and empathetic approach is essential. Direct experience in health/social care is not required, although you must have an interest for working within this sector. The role will give you confidence as well as providing invaluable skills, life and work experience and knowledge that will serve you for many years to come!
- To set up and maintain client files.
- Maintaining accurate records of client files.
- To assist with the recruitment of staff, volunteers and other related administrative duties associated with recruitment.
- To audit client files and ensure they meet contractual and CQC standards.
- To develop good filing systems in line with data protection and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- To communicate effectively with Creative Support Head Office Personnel Department in order to ensure robust procedures are put in place.
- To assist with setting up and maintaining Registered Office operational files.
- Any other duties as required.
As a Charity Creative Support can offer you:
- Great overall experience and satisfying, responsible work.
- An opportunity to develop/enhance transferable skills that can be applied in a range of settings, as well as health and social care. You will be able to build up your CV and we can provide you with a reference.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'