Graduate International Sales Associate Swedish speaking
Salary: £24,000 (up to £31,200 OTE)
For over a decade our client has made a leading name for themselves in the design, development and production of fleet management systems. The company offers hardware and software focusing on telematics and industrial Internet of Things (IoT).
They’re offering ambitious graduates the chance to kick off their career in sales with exceptional professional training and development in a fast-paced, agile working environment. With a global network at your disposal, there’s plenty of progression and reward up available to the right candidate.
The client are looking for candidates fluent to a minimum of business proficiency in Swedish, to help drive profitable new business relationships in key territories.
Graduate International Sales Associate - Benefits:
- £24,000 basic salary
- Up to £31,200 OTE
- Market leading training and development
- Nights out, social events
- Finding and reaching out to new potential customers and selling them on the value of the client’s solutions
- Qualifying opportunities on behalf of senior sales personnel
- Booking appointments on behalf of senior sales managers, and managing those appointments
- Being aware of any changes and developments in the industry
- Handling client inquiries, building rapport and gaining referrals where possible
- Making sure all CRM records are accurate and up-to-date
- Supporting all external sales teams
- Liaising with all corporate sales and assisting in any forecasting activity, or data analysis
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent to a minimum of business proficiency in Swedish
- Communicative, with a high performance personality
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note: due to the high number of graduate applications we receive, if you are not contacted within 28 days then your application has been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'