We're currently working with a well known technology business in South West London who is looking to recruit a graduate internal auditor on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Internal Audit, the role will support;
- Manage relationships with senior management stakeholders, taking into account structured audit plan and identifying key areas of risk
- Set out detailed objectives and scope for each project audit
- Looking at processes and controls across business units
- Identify risk, controls and governance and work with senior management to achieve cost savings and efficiency
- Audit reporting and agree commercial solutions with senior management
The role will sit in one of their key divisions and will involve extensive interaction with the wider business.
This role will ideally suit a recent graduate (ideally accounting, finance or maths-related degree) with a strong academic record. Is it also highly advantageous if you had a related industrial placement or some recent experience.
Exceptional interpersonal skills are a pre-requisite as is a robust work ethic, and you will also have a high level of IT literacy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a cutting-edge organisation in a fast-track role that will suit calibre individuals only.
Circa £25k to £28k plus fully study support and package.