Location: Potters Bar
Salary: £25,000 (£32K OTE)
Sector: Energy Management
As a sprawling, multi-billion pound organisation, our client is a world-renowned, Fortune 500 enterprise that delivers a comprehensive range of energy management solutions. They’re looking for Graduate Internal Account Managers to help develop their presence!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £32K!
- Company holidays that reward success
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Fun office environment
- Excellent scope for progression with a clear market leader
- An exciting, client facing role from the off!
The successful candidate will obtain a thorough understanding of the market our client operates in, before taking ownership of a range of new accounts. You’ll adeptly rekindle business relationships with dormant accounts, as well as create new relationships with prospective clients. The successful candidate will confidently engage with a variety of professionals at all levels of seniority. In meeting customer needs, you’ll perform external client visits from the off in an exciting, varied role!
Enjoying excellent career and earning potential and a fun, modern environment with regular socials, this is an enviable graduate role for any ambitious candidate!
- Attain a comprehensive knowledge of the marketplace in order to best meet client needs
- Rekindle latent relationships with dormant accounts
- Regularly speak to clients over the phone and in person in order to establish and develop rapport
- Perform regular client visits in order to obtain revenue
- Confidently present our client’s proposition to key decision makers and influencers
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Competent negotiator
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job