Clintec is actively recruiting for graduates to join our expanding global company as Business Operations Executives! This opportunity will be office based in our Global HQ in Finnieston on a paid, permanent basis. By working for Clintec you can kick start your career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you can be assured of rewarding benefits. Apply today and begin your exciting career in the pharmaceutical industry, we look forward to hearing from you!
We are looking for science and/or technology focused graduates to join our team in Glasgow across a wide range of functional departments. These include, but are not limited to, business proposal writing, medical writing, pricing analysts and legal contracts management. The exact role of successful candidates will be decided based on experience and business needs closer to the start date. The company is working on exciting new developments and will offer solid training in a positive workplace environment to all successful candidates.
What will you be doing?
- Using your knowledge to contribute to the overall product of the department (e.g. contracts, medical documents, legal documents, pricing strategies, proposal documents)
- Researching and answering general queries; being a main point of contact for various stakeholders.
- Providing general administrative support to the relevant departments; answering emails, updating databases, taking minutes and coordinating the day to day running of the team.
- Ensure all work is adhering to clinical research procedures
- Using various electronic systems to capture data
What skillset and knowledge should you possess?
- Applicants should hold a Life Science degree (Bachelor level or above) and be willing to be office based in Glasgow.
- Pharmaceutical/ Healthcare industry experience is not essential but a keen and proven interest is desirable.
- You should have an enquiring mind and be able to work both as part of a team as well as individually, using your own initiative. We want you to use your knowledge to contribute to the success of the company’s projects.
- We want you to hit the ground running so you should be a quick learner and possess good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and be ability to meet deadlines is crucial.
- Additionally, knowledge of statistics and experience with software applications such as Microsoft Access and Excel will also be considered when reviewing applications.
Clintec is a dynamic, UK headquartered, privately owned, full service Contract Research Organisation with a presence in over 50 countries worldwide. We have been providing clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries and assisting in their key product development efforts for over two decades. At Clintec we have experience in managing clinical trials in all major therapeutic areas including oncology, rare disease, neurology, cardiovascular, psychiatry, infectious disease, rheumatology, immunology, respiratory and gastroenterology.
Clintec employees can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout their careers as well as the opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the pharmaceutical industry. We have strong partnerships with some of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies and employees can expect to be involved in some of the most prestigious drug development projects with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally. Clintec offers a competitive salary and rewards package.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level