Salary: £25k (up to £35k OTE)
Our client are market leaders in the provision of enterprise-wide ERP and financial management applications with thousands of firms benefiting from their solutions. They work with a range of organisations from sectors including professional services, education, not-for-profit, real estate, and financial services. They’re looking to bring on board Graduate Inside Sales Executives to join a 3000-strong global network of employees.
- £25,000 basic salary
- Up to £35k in OTE
- Bonus and incentive scheme
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Plenty of progression opportunities in a dynamic market place
- Market leading training
- Team nights out and company socials
In addition to a number of industry excellence awards for their product and service range, they’ve also been recognised on multiple different occasions for employee engagement and corporate social responsibility efforts. Their reputation makes this an ideal graduate opportunity, offering wide-ranging industry exposure and the chance to make a career start in a lucrative and fast-paced area of technology. The successful candidate will be joining with 2 other Pareto graduates and receive industry recognised skills training to complement the learning and development on offer in this role.
- Researching prospective target businesses
- Reaching out to warm leads via telephone, email and LinkedIn
- Improving existing relationships with smaller accounts to maximise value
- Handling existing accounts, responding to any queries or concerns
- Building a network of relevant connections in the field
- Arranging demonstrations via webinar and face-to-face meetings
- Booking meetings on behalf of senior executives
What you need:
- Educated to undergraduate degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Passion for technology
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job