This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
A successful Automation Solutions provider, Emerson are at the forefront of their market. Operating in a myriad of sectors, including Chemical, Food & Beverage, Marine and Oil & Gas, they are experiencing year on year growth and are now looking to expand their dynamic team with a team of Graduate Inside Sales Engineer.
Dealing directly with customers on a daily basis, it will be your responsibility to ensure every customer receives a tailored solution to fit their requirements. Daily duties include:
- Ensure all proposals are tailored to each customer
- Work in conjunction with the Field Sales and Account Management teams to promote efficiency
- Respond to customer queries regarding their solution plan
- Ensure you are maximising opportunities for other divisions within Emerson at all times
- Provide reports on quotations and project plans using the CRM tool
You will join Emerson with a team of Pareto graduates, all receiving market leading training to ensure you hit the ground running! You will enjoy a competitive salary of £25k and will receive a company laptop too. If you have the relevant academic background and a drive to progress, don’t miss this outstanding opportunity!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £25k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering/Maths/Physics related field
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job