Graduate Information Office
£22,000 plus benefits
Our client is responsible for providing information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills. They are looking for graduates who have fluent verbal and written language skills in English; fluency in additional languages is desirable but not essential. Experience as a teacher or trainer would be an advantage.
Your main role will be processing enquiries from individual applicants and member organisations, and answering questions on the phone and in writing. You will also be expected to assist in training provision and a range of other administrative tasks.
- Assisting with the international qualifications recognition process
- Developing knowledge of overseas education and the uk education system
- Maintaining a professional telephone enquiry service
- Assisting with the delivery of training and a range of other administrative tasks
- A Bachelor, Postgraduate, or Master’s degree from a UK University
- Fluent verbal and written English Language skills, minimum IELTS 6.5
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to time manage and organise work efficiently to meet set targets
- Motivated, positive and enthusiastic with a flexible approach
- IT literate, particularly with regard to Word, Excel and data input to information databases
- Experience of working successfully to deadlines and high-quality standards
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in other languages
- A thorough understanding of UK and international education systems
- Experience in a customer service role
- Presentation skills
- IT Literacy in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience as a teacher or trainer
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Gemma at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Customer Service