Graduate Information Officer
£18,000 + Benefits
Our client is responsible for providing information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills. They are looking for graduates who have fluent verbal and written language skills in English; fluency in additional languages is desirable but not essential. Experience as a teacher or trainer would be an advantage, or previous work on the telephone.
- Take and manage a high volume of incoming telephone calls from people and organisations worldwide
- Respond within service level agreements to written enquiries from people and organisations worldwide
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post
- Log enquiries in a records database
- Ensure payments from customers are logged and sent for processing
- Process and respond to enquiries within expected timeframes
- Provide general administrative support
- Occasional opportunities to represent the company at external events
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a busy office based environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Professional, courteous
- Ability to thrive and remain calm, polite and patient under pressure
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Georgie Baker at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job