Graduate Information Officer - Language Skills Needed
We are excited to be recruiting for a fantastic client, based in Cheltenham, in their search for a Graduate Information Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a progressive and intuitive organisation, within the Education sector and a chance to gain varied experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond within service level agreements
- Assisting with the delivery of training
- Assisting with the internal qualifications recognition process
- Developing knowledge of overseas and UK education system
- Handle enquiries professionally from both UK and oversees
- Provide general administrative tasks
Languages skills required:
- Italian with another foreign language skills in
- Spanish, preferably with another foreign language
- Portuguese, with another language
If you have:
- A UK Bachelors Degree or Masters in any subject
- Experience of being a teacher/ trainer
- Experience of working in a deadline-driven environment
- Good organisational skills
- Proven eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a varied workload
- Able to remain calm under pressure and manage busy workloads effectively
Then contact Pippa at Juice today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"