Graduate Information Advisor
This is a fast paced, outward facing role in a friendly and dynamic office. As part of the front desk team, you will provide key administrative support, answer queries received from around the world in writing and over the telephone, and complete initial checks on new applications.
Principally, as a member of the Enquiries Service Centre team within the UK NARIC Information Services Group, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Take and manage a high volume of incoming telephone calls from people and organisations worldwide
- Respond within service level agreements to written enquiries from people and organisations worldwide
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post
- Log enquiries in a records database
- Ensure payments from customers are logged and sent for processin
- Process and respond to enquiries within expected timeframes
- Provide general administrative support
- Occasional opportunities to represent the company at external events
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a busy office-based environment
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Professional, courteous
- Ability to thrive and remain calm, polite and patient under pressure
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Gemma at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Customer Service
- General Administrative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job