We are excited to be recruiting for a fantastic client, based in Cheltenham, in their search for an Graduate Information Advisor to join their team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic office within a fast-paced environment. You will be tasked with providing key administrative support, as well as answering inbound queries in writing and over the phone.
- Take and manage a high volume of incoming telephone calls
- Respond within service level agreements to written enquiries from people and organisations worldwide
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post
- Log enquiries in a records database
- Ensure payments from customers are logged and sent for processing
- Process and respond to enquiries within expected timeframes
- Provide general administrative support
- Occasional opportunities to represent the company at external events
Requirements for the role:
- A degree from a UK University
- A minimum of 1 year's experience of working in call centre or similar customer service environment dealing with inbound calls
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent team working and customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Professional, courteous
- Ability to thrive and remain calm, polite and patient under pressure
If this roles sounds ideal for you, please contact Claire at Juice for more information!