We are excited to be recruiting for a fantastic client, based in Cheltenham, in their search for an Graduate Information Advisor to join their team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic office within a fast-paced environment. You will be tasked with providing key administrative support, as well as answering inbound queries in writing and over the phone.
- Take and manage a high volume of incoming telephone calls
- Respond within service level agreements to written enquiries from people and organisations worldwide
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post
- Log enquiries in a records database
- Ensure payments from customers are logged and sent for processing
- Process and respond to enquiries within expected timeframes
- Provide general administrative support
- Occasional opportunities to represent the company at external events
Requirements for the role:
- A degree from a UK University
- A minimum of 1 year's experience of working in call centre or similar customer service environment dealing with inbound calls
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent team working and customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
- Professional, courteous
- Ability to thrive and remain calm, polite and patient under pressure
If this roles sounds ideal for you, please contact Claire at Juice for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job