Have a Degree? Worked in a call centre? Looking for a new challenge?
Our client, based in Cheltenham, are seeking a Graduate Information Adviser to join their team. Offering a fantastic working environment and excellent benefits, this company holds a brilliant reputation for taking care of their employees.
What you will be doing:
- Take and mange a high volume of incoming telephone calls from people and organisations worldwide
- Respond to written enquiries from people and organisations worldwide
- Deal with incoming / outgoing post
- Log enquiries in a records database
- Ensure payments from customers are logged and sent for processing
- Process and respond to enquiries within expected timeframes
- Provide general administrative support
- Occasional opportunities to represent the company at external events
- MUST hold a UK Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English
- Exceptional telephone handling skills and customer service experience
- Minimum of one years experience in a call centre or similar environment
- Proven experience in an administrative processing customer focused role
- Enthusiasm, efficiency and the ability to work successfully and supportively as part of a busy team
- Very good organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- IT Literate - particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and data input to information databases.
- Experience of using CRM Systems would be an advantage
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.