Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 13 offices across the UK and Ireland.
An opportunity to join an established and well respected Industrial and Logistics department based in the West End with a market leading reputation for strong landlord and occupational advisory.
The role will focus on disposal, acquisition and development consultancy projects across London and the South East of England.
- Fielding enquiries and undertaking viewings and negotiations for existing instructions including Institutional funds and developers
- Preparing enquiry schedules for marketing meetings
- Arranging marketing material and literature for properties
- Providing information required by contractors and consultants
- Assisting with the production of development appraisals and site reports
- Sourcing comparisons and source statistics for reports
- Working with the team to identify new business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Must possess sound IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Argus developer, Promap and Costar would be beneficial
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Very good written skills and ability to produce reports to a high standard
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Willingness to network and involve themselves in corporate and external events such as IAS
Qualifications and experience
- Relevant degree
- Full UK Drivers license
- Good Communicator
- Must be able to work on own initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job