Sector: Technology/Cloud Software Solutions
The largest independent multi-cloud managed services provider, our client is a market leader in their niche, with plans to continue growing following some large strategic acquisitions. Their capabilities have extended to include application and database management, engineered systems, business intelligence and analytics, making them one of the largest partners in the Oracle ecosystem.
They’re looking for eager graduates to help develop and deliver solutions on their behalf as Graduate Implementation Consultants. With ambitious plans to be at the forefront of the very latest cloud technologies, our client is looking for a keen learner who’s ready to take advantage of all the development opportunities on offer in this role.
Graduate Implementation Consultant – the package:
- Basic salary £27k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Nights out and social events
- 25 days annual leave
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Fast progression in an autonomous role
- Industry recognised training and development
- Assisting the implementation and optimization projects on client sites
- Supporting data migration, configuration and installations both remotely and on premises
- Working with internal and external stakeholders in designing bespoke solutions
- Understand business needs
- Testing of solutions, quality assurance and ensuring service transition to service operation.
- Researching, learning new and upcoming technologies to expand the range of products and services on offer
- Dealing with technical queries and delivering excellent customer service at all times
You’ll receive all the relevant soft skills and technical training to become a product specialist. You’ll have training in areas such as Oracle VM, Linux, AWS and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure – all of which will be paid for by your employer, with plenty of other development to pursue. Demonstrate a mature attitude to your training, a customer-centric manner and a great work ethic and you could very soon be seeing the many rewards on offer in this role.
- Undergraduate degree in an ICT subject (information systems, computing, ICT)
- Proficiency in Linux, with programming experience (any language)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of networking concepts and traffic flows e.g. IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS
- Awareness of ITIL framework and associated terminology
- MySQL, AWS, VPNs
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'