Salary: £24,000 (+ performance bonuses)
With more than two decades’ experience managing large volumes of complex data and analytics, our client has a solid reputation in delivering data management solutions to some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
We’re looking for Graduate Implementation Consultants to help deliver and design bespoke solutions for their end clients.
- Basic salary £24k
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Nights out and social events
- 25 days annual leave
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Bonus and incentive schemes
- Fast progression in an autonomous role
- Industry recognised training and development
- Assisting the implementation and optimization projects on client sites
- Supporting data migration, configuration and installations both remotely and on premises
- Working with internal and external stakeholders in designing bespoke solutions
- Understand business needs and market developments
- Testing of solutions, quality assurance and ensuring service transition to service operation.
- Researching, learning new and upcoming technologies to expand the range of products and services on offer
- Dealing with technical queries and delivering excellent customer service at all times
You’ll receive all the relevant soft skills and technical training to become a product specialist. This graduate role will provide you with ample opportunity to demonstrate excellent problem solving, team working and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be confident in a client facing role, and able to deliver excellent customer service.
- Educated to degree level in a computer science/ICT/STEM discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence (highly beneficial)
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships and support clients
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job