Graduate Human resources Assistant
Our client, a forward-thinking industry leader with over 20 years of field experience, is looking for a trainee human resources assistant to join their team. Attractive compensation package, work/life balance, dynamic workplace awaits successful candidates.
The ideal candidate for this human resource assistant role would need to be a graduate. Ideally from University and is currently working towards the CIPD
No experience is required, however, a keen interest in the HR sector is essential.
We would consider all university graduates who is interested in a career in Human Resources.
Our client is only looking for university graduates, please only apply if you are graduate or currently studying the CIPD.
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Production of letters, contracts, variations to contracts, probation, retirements, allowances, car parking fees, calculation of annual leave and other related documentation for starters and leavers (including relevant pension forms).
- Liaising with Directors of Operations/relevant Heads.
- Maintaining a proactive and efficient system of reminders for Professional Services in relation to extensions to allowances and fixed term contracts.
- Ensuring wherever possible all paperwork is received by payroll in accordance with relevant deadlines.
- Provide advice and guidance to relevant staff and managers, ensuring responses are proactive and solution focused.
- Liaise with the Recruitment & Resourcing Adviser as appropriate in respect of recruitment matters.
Undertake the administration of complex contractual matters, for example, maternity, term time only
Salary & Benefits
The salary for the Human Resources assistant is between £18,000 - £20,000 plus full study support (CIPD) bonus and other benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'