Are you enthusiastic, reliable, organised and hard working? Do you have the ability to make people feel comfortable in conversation? If the answer were “yes” would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Graduate HR Performance Analyst?
Our client are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 8 franchises with dealerships across 11 locations, they currently represent leading automotive brands.
Performance management is the activity and set of processes that aim to maintain and improve employee performance in line with an organisation's objectives. It is strategic as well as operational, as its aim is to ensure that employees contribute positively to business objectives. Ideally, performance should be managed holistically, throughout the range of HR activities and processes.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Graduate HR Performance Analyst will coordinate organisation-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
The job entails:
- Data collection and reporting utilising various I.T. systems.
- Co-ordination and communications.
- Evaluation and reporting. Measures/KPI’s v Actuals in Sales and Aftersales.
- Quality control.
- Production of Sales and F&I Trading packs (monthly)
- Production of HR pack (monthly)
- Analysis of monthly performance reviews.
The ideal Graduate Analyst will:
- Be experienced or willing to learn.
- Be analytical and well organised.
- Be resilient and determined.
- Be a team player.
- Be flexible and willing to travel.
- Be presentable and professional.
If you are a graduate looking to join a well-established company that offers excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts, 22 days annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, please apply now.
Graduate HR Performance Analyst - Automotive
Location: Head Office Oxford
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Depending on qualifications - experience
- Human Resources
- Performance Analyst