Graduate HR Assistant - 22.5 hours per week
£25,000 pro rata
My client is a well-established and growing organisation looking for a professional and proactive individual to join their fast paced and dynamic team.
My client is looking for someone to work 3 full days per week, including Monday and Friday 8.30-5.30 or 9.00-5.30.
This is a fantastic opportunity which is well suited to an individual with 2-3 years Human Resources experience and a UK based degree.
- Maintaining HR Database and HR Staff list
- Producing absence and confidential information reports
- Co-ordinating corporate annual events
- Co-ordinating annual staff training/development
- Carrying out disciplinary, grievance, maternity and absence relations
- A confident communicator, both on the telephone and over email
- UK based degree
- 2-3 years HR experience
- Excellent working within a team, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- The ability to diffuse difficult situations
- A positive attitude and willing to learn
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Jake at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Human Resources
- Office Skills
- Thinking Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job