We specialise in recruiting candidates into areas including; FinTech, Digital, Machine Learning & AI, Quantitative Risk & Trading. We are an international business and have high profile clients in London, Europe, United States and Hong Kong. We go above and beyond what is expected from a Recruitment firm, predicting our clients’ future needs using market mapping and strategy.
This role will ideally suit Graduates or Second-jobbers who have 12 months commercial, sales or office-based experience. Graduates with a University Placement year is an advantage, but most importantly, you must be keen to develop a career in relationship-driven sales.
Whilst a strong academic background and extracurricular success (through sport or similar) is helpful - the key thing we look for are dedicated, target driven and hungry graduates, excited to excel in a career with a fast route to progression!
In this role, you will benefit from extensive training and development from the team of Senior Consultants and Managing Directors, who between them have over 50 years sit on the sales floor with the rest of the business and are integral in the business development and staff training with employees of all levels.
Thanks to our established client base and reputation, you’ll have a huge pool of candidates and clients who are already familiar with the company.
You will be responsible for reaching out to new candidates and clients, sourcing CVs, interviewing candidates and liaising with clients on their Recruitment needs.
What are we looking for?
- Energetic, ambitious, tenacious graduates who are target driven
- A demonstrable desire to be successful
- Excellent natural ability to build relationships
- Hands on and excited about working in recruitment or sales
- Ready to work strongly with candidates and clients of all levels globally
- A team-player who is motivated, inquisitive, fast paced and eager to learn
How do we reward our consultants?
- Fast track career progression dictated by performance, no politics here
- Market leading, uncapped commission structure with no threshold to how much you can earn
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star Restaurants
- Bi-annual holiday incentives such as Ibiza, Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Las Vegas for high achievers
- Subsidised gym membership
- 4 30pm finish every Friday
We are constantly reviewing CV's so to avoid disappointment apply early!
- Business Development