Jo Branston Appointments (NW) Ltd is proud to be working in Permanent Sole Agency Partnership with our Award Winning, Outstanding Creative Festive Design Company, based in Blackburn Lancs.
- Salary £17,000 -£18,000 pr annum
- 40 Hrs per week Mon - Fri Hours 9.am - 5.30pm
- Free Parking
- 20 + 8 Days hols including bank hols
The Job Spec
My client is an innovative, dynamic, highly organised, efficient and professional business. We are looking to recruit a highly communicative Creative / Graphic Designer. This is a progressive role to become a leading Creative Graphic Designer.
You will have great enthusiasm and character firstly- But you will be able to back it up with a solid education and good common sense. Your will be engaging and a great team player. You will be organised and level headed. You will have an interest in Architecture, Retail Display, Creative Art and be a natural and talented Graphic Designer - Do you love the idea of filling Large Spaces with colour, light and design" - Your work and projects will come alive and will be seen by thousands in large public spaces all around the UK!!
This company is looking for a future employee who can work a 360 degree role as a Creative Graphic Designer, in an efficient manner. You will have good spacial awareness. You will be working closely with Sales Executives, internal departments, Snr Management, MDs and you will be expected to represent your Company at presentations where you will be part of the Project Team . There will also be plenty of extra duties during peak in the Autumn and Winter months. You must be willing to work out of hours on projects that have deadlines. You must be able to work closely with the internal Sales Executives and Project Managers working with budgets upto £1,000,000 pr project.
The working environment is friendly and modern but professionalism stands at the forefront. The team are self motivated individuals who work hard and during the peak months come together to make a it a really effective and dynamic place to work!
You will have Excellent Creative / Graphic Design Educational Results with Referees
- IT skills must be at a high level and understanding
- Fully conversant with Adobe, Photoshop and In House Design Systems
- You will live and breathe Design with passion
- Communication levels must be extremely high
- HND or Graduate standard
- Organisation - You will prove your organisational skills and be a natural daily planner and time management will be highly important to you
- Presentable and highly communicative as this is a client facing role
- Self Motivation and Drive will come naturally to you
- Hands On - You will keen to 'get stuck in' and hit the floor running!
- Sketching would be a great skill to present!
- 3D Graphics is not a necessity but would be helpful in the future for this role
The Person - Attributes:
- Enthusiastic Dynamic (but genuine!)
- Bright and Intelligent
- Can Do Attitude
- Courteous and Genuine
- Good Sense of Humour
- Keen to Learn Product and Service Catalogue
- A real team player
- Hardworking and conscientious
This role is to start asap. Please email your CV and add your portfolio address onto your CV before you send it. Preferably send your CV in WORD format. Interviews will be held asap. Many thanks.
- Graphic Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job