Graduate Geophysicist Offshore
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Graduate Geophysicist with a large and rapidly growing company that will provide full industry training and the chance to build a long-term career with strong pathways to progression.
Do you hold a degree in Geophysics, Geoscience or Marine Science? Are you mathematically skilled and able to handle large amounts of data?
This well-established company specialises in providing offshore marine services for the oil, gas and wind-turbine industries. They are entering a new phase of expansion and are looking to out-perform the competition by commissioning new surveying vessels and taking on new, talented individuals.
In this role you will be handling data collected by the company's surveying vessels, you will be in charge of the quality control, interpretation and presentation of this information. Due to the nature of this role you will spend approximately 120 days a year offshore. The company will put you through all the required offshore safety courses, necessary for the role and will also provide full industry training.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Geoscience or Geophysics with an understanding of Marine Geoscience.
* Graduate Geophysicist (Offshore)
* Working with seismic data.
* Mix office-based work and offshore field work
* Data handling- quality control, interpretation and presentation
* £21,000-£22,000 (Realistic Earnings £30,000) + Training + Progression + Private Medical + 30 Days Holiday
* Degree in Geoscience, Geophysics or Marine Science
* Able to handle large amounts of data
* Willing to learn and receive full training
* Understanding of Marine Geoscience
* Prior experience or knowledge of the offshore industry desirable but not essential
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regret s to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
- oil and gas
- Marine Science
- wind turbines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'