Salary: Highly competitive salary of £24,500 with Y1 OTE of £34,500
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
Benefits/What you get:
- Highly competitive salary of £24,500 with Y1 OTE of £34,500
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Exposure to a wide array of industry renowned figures
- Various fast-track progression opportunities
- Full training provided
- Increasing autonomy as you become more acquainted with the role
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Driver's licence highly preferable
- Highly organised with exemplary time management skills
- Excellent communicator to clients of all levels of seniority
- Good attention to detail
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'