Salary: £23,000 (£25.5K OTE)
Working for an international brand, a giant of finance with a presence across Europe, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing customers. With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships as a Graduate General Support Executive.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, ensuring that clients are dealt with in an efficient, timely manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand and agreed service levels
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression ;
- Working on analysis projects, focus groups, and brainstorm activities alongside senior executives where necessary.
The role of Graduate General Support Executive is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, blue-chip organisation.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23k
- Y1 OTE of £25.5k
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- Modern, fun offices
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job