Salary: 21,000 (rising to £25K after 6 months) + £32K OTE!
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £19,000, rising incrementally to £25,000 within 6 months
- Y1 OTE of £32K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Unrivalled incentive schemes, including lucrative cash bonuses, iPads and Rolexes trips to the US and Europe!
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development with a global, market leading company.
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Modern, attractive open plan offices
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job