Graduate FX Sales Executive - Financial Sales
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Salary: £20-24k basic salary (£40k OTE in the 1st year)
Start date: Immediate
The Company: The company we are working with a newly founded FX broker who are in the process of launching their state-of-the-art FX Platform software into the financial market institutional and corporate clients. The company are looking for a driven and money motivated sales executive who will be trained in various sales techniques to be able to win client's business to build the client base of the newly formed branch of the company, earning commission with every client that has been brought on by the candidates.
- Initial 4 week training programme will be given by the company.
- The role starts off as an opener/ sales executive leading into more broking 6 months further in.
- Prospecting and researching which client's will be the best to target for the new FX platform.
- Contacting potential businesses/clients with the aim of winning their business (cold calling will be involved).
- Meeting with clients to discuss future business.
- Account management of new and current clients.
Benefits package includes:
- Company drinks paid for every Friday
- Fun day Friday's every quarter
- 30 days holiday including 2 duvet days
- Michel star Lunch clubs for high achievers every month
- 2 company holidays every year (previous years have included Ibiza and New York)
- Company sports teams that play every week
- A recent graduate with a 2:2 or above from a Red Brick university.
- Money hungry and the willingness to put in the hard work to earn commission.
- Previous examples of hard work and resilience in a work environment.
- sporty/ competitive background which is a real bonus within a sales environment.
- Ability to generate, maintain and grow client relationships.
- Sales experience is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills are essential for a Sales based role.
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Will at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack have a variety of graduate roles on at present (£18k-£25k), for candidates with 0 - 2 years experience, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job