Graduate Fx Broker
£25,000 - £30,000 /annum, Uncapped Commission
A leading Corporate Foreign Exchange Brokerage situated in the heart of the city
is looking for a number of Graduate Fx brokers to join their expanding team in the new London office.
Top On Target Earnings within this role are:
- £40,000 year one
- £80,000 year two
- £200,000 + year three
As their Graduate Fx Broker you will be liaising with director level clients of multi-million pound companies and are expected to make as many quality calls as possible in any given day. Your hunger for money, rapport building skills and telephone technique are imperative. The successful Graduate Fx Broker will learn about macroeconomics, business, foreign trade and other financial products, incorporating this knowledge into your sales techniques in order to find, convert and close leads.
Key responsibilities - Graduate FX Broker
• Sourcing and generating new business through proactive prospecting and outreach
• Developing new relationships with new corporate clients
• Managing business accounts
• Maintaining a focus on goals and results whilst striving to exceed targets
• Developing a solid understanding of the financial markets and foreign exchange sectors Exhibiting high levels of professionalism when developing new business contacts
To become their Graduate Fx Broker you must have the following:
- Have an excellent telephone voice.
- Be intelligent and ideally educated to degree level.
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly telesales.
- Interest in and basic knowledge of finance.
- Have strong B2B sales ability, ideally demonstrated within employment to UK market.
- Have determination to succeed within a telesales role. This is a 100% new business position.
- Commercial acumen, ambition, hunger and drive
This job is for anyone serious about making a lot of money in Financial sales - Look forward to hearing from you
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'