Our client is a young yet hugely successful business who is challenging the market leaders within the international payment solution sector. Based in the financial world, our client's senior members have countless years of experience within the industry to draw upon and are now developing this exciting new business as Foreign Exchange (FX) specialists.
They are now seeking a confident graduate, who wants to enter the world of international finance and join the team in their Central London offices.
As a Graduate FX Broker, you will be joining this young company as the newest member of the Foreign Exchange broking desk. You will be taken through the excellent graduate training scheme in order to build, refine and hone your understanding of the FX market. Once trained you will be responsible for liaising both with new and existing clients on a daily basis helping to secure and retain funds.
This is an incredibly fast paced and busy role where you can expect to speak to a wide variety of high profile clients every day. You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and generating new business
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients
- Managing corporate accounts
- Orchestrating the smooth opening of new accounts
As you progress through your training and learn the ropes, you will be expected to meet the high-expectations of our client by being able to:
- Maintain a focus upon goals and results whilst striving to exceed targets
- Deliver top quality customer services and relationship management throughout all trades
- Develop a solid understanding of both the financial and foreign exchange sectors
- Exhibit high levels of patience when developing new business connections.
So, what are we looking for?
- Flawless communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone manner, for dealing with clients over the phone
- Proven record of working and thriving within a target driven environment
- Ability to work well within a tight knit team.
- Offer insight into further enhancing the company's smooth running and reputation
- Commitment to providing first class customer service.
What else is on offer as an FX Broker?
- Great starting basic of £25,000 + Bonus
- Excellent bonus and additional earning to be made
- A vibrant and bustling young office
- Amazing new offices in the heart of the West End
- Exposure to working with Director level entrepreneurs in the financial service.
If you think this FX Broker graduate job in London, is the perfect opportunity for you to kick-start you career within the Finance sector - then waste no time and apply today!