Our client is a leading provider of business funding solutions to growing small businesses throughout the
UK, offering fast and flexible financing to business owners.
They are supported by a hugely successful US parent company founded in 2002. They operate across all 50 states in the U.S, and through affiliates in Canada, and have an impressively strong financial position and a large U.S market share (3 rd largest market share in the U.S).
They have provided funding to over 18,000 companies.
Graduate Funding Advisor:
Our Client seeks a talented and determined sales person to support the direct sales channel and significantly
contribute to the continued growth of the business. This role gives the opportunity to close finance deals and
help many SME reach their growth potential with funding from the client or their business partners.
The Funding Advisor will:
1. Handle inbound business to business calls
2. Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
3. Proactively follow up leads self-generated or generated from online and marketing initiatives
4. Owning and managing deals from lead generating, selling to funding
5. Manage own sales pipeline to a high degree of accuracy
6. Work daily / weekly targets, to achieve required
7. Work closely with marketing team to achieve sales objectives
8. Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas
9. Proactively manage and nurture own funded deals ready for renewals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1 years sales experience, primarily telesales
Possess a strong commercial acumen and having a proven track record in closing deals over the
Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively
Ideally strong telesales experience selling financial products
Ideally experienced in financial services industry
Ideally degree educated
Superior closing skills
Excellent phone, interpersonal skills
High level of ambition, accuracy, punctuality and work ethic
Understanding the importance of customer service
Computer literate and CRM experience